News (reverse chronological order)
- Join us at the Defense Leadership Forum 2018 Navy Contracting Summit in Norfolk and drop by our booth to meet the team.
- It looks like the HRSHRM Regional conference is shaping up to be a good event to participate in...
- SecureM (Security information management module) Evolution 4
- Come join our local group of security professionals (information, physical, or cyber) at the ASIS meetings
- PrISM Business Continuity Solution release 4
- Good connections made through the Virginia Asian Chamber
- The ODU team through the GOV2COM program assessed our Business Continuity Solution for commercial viability
- We have expanded our participation in the local security community through active support for ASIS meetings
- The Pragmatica team had a great time interacting with folks in costume at the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce Monster Mixer
- Our activities have increased with Human Resources focused through the Hampton Roads chapter of the Society of Human Resources Management (HRSHRM)
- Business to Government (B2G) Conference in Norfolk participation
- Our first time participating in the Defense & National Security Innovation Summit was successful
- PrISM Business Continuity Solution release
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Enterprise SQLVersion 1 release
- Always fun to participate in the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce Monster Mixer
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce Spring Business to Business information exchange was a success this year.
- February 2016 at the B2G Conference Norfolk
- PrISM Business Continuity Solution initial release
- The DGI Enterprise Architecture event is still active in Washington, DC
- Government Technology Expo at Ft. Eustis revelaed some interesting trends
- PrISM Enterprise Evolution 1 released
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Enterprise SQLVersion 1 release
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce Monster Mixer for Business to Business information exchange was an enormous success this year.
- October in Washington DC was the location of the 13th Annual Enterprise Architecture event as the premier educational forum for enterprise architects and project managers to convene and learn from expert practitioners in EA on the latest methods, frameworks and policies impacting the EA community. That year's event was focused on how EA is making the mission possible today; topics included cutting-edge EA methodologies to increase efficiency, fostering innovation and using EA as a medium for restructuring.
- The Hampton Roads Chapter of AFCEA and NDIA presented the 2015 Joint Warfare Symposium on May 19 - 20, 2015. It provided a premier venue for engaging the warriors and industry leaders who are shaping the nation’s military strategies and warfighting platforms. The theme of this year’s symposium was “Excellence in Innovation.”
- PrISM Enterprise Product release version 3.0
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Version 3.2 release
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce hosted an outstanding event in Chesapeake, VA for Business to Business information exchange and gave us a chance to meet a diverse set of local talent.
- Our team participated in another fantastic event enabled through Tidewater Tech Expo at JBLE Newport News, VA. An eclectic mix of vendors and visitors engaged at our booth where we provided information on all of our current products and services.
- Orlando Florida was the site of the SharePoint Live 360 event this year as several of our team got to enjoy the area's amenities and knowledge of the latest offerings from the Microsoft SharePoint team.
- Our flagship back office enterprise solution "PrISM Enterprise" was released with extensive improvements in it's capability and flexibility to the commercial business domain. Check it out at www.go-prism.com!
- PrISM Enterprise Product release version 2.9
- FOSE is the place to be in the springtime for a peek into the systems and vendors in the DC area http://fose.com/events/fose-2014. Always insightful and interesting what is available in the smorgasbord of offerings from Cybersecurity, Cloud & Virtualization, Mobile Government, Defense Innovations to Records & Information Management.
- The Tidewater Tech team hosted another great Expo at JBLE Newport News, which enabled our participation again this year.
- 2013 EAST: Joint Warfighting event was co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute, with support from the NDIA Greater Hampton Roads Chapter and the AFCEA Hampton Roads and Tidewater Chapters.
- PrISM Enterprise Product release version 2.7
- FOSE hosted in DC http://fose.com/events/fose-2013
- DE2M Enterprise Product release SQL Server version
- SharePoint Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- Our team participated in the FOSE technology expo in Washington, DC. http://fose.com/events/fose-2012
- AFEI Miami, FL
- PrISM Enterprise Product release version 2.0
- Enterprise Architecture Expo in Washington, DC.
- Joint Warfighting Conference, Virginia Beach, VA
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Version 2.5 release
- Open Group Conference, Washington, DC
- The American Society for Engineering Management provided a forum for discussions on a wide range of topics. Their Virginia Beach chapter enabled our chief methodologist, Mark Mellblom, to present his concepts to a select audience.
- Government Enterprise Architecture Conference hosted in Washington, DC
- Orlando Florida was the site of the SharePoint Live 360 event this year as several of our team got to enjoy the area's amenities and knowledge of the latest offerings from the Microsoft SharePoint Development team.
- FOSE in Mclean, VA always entertaining
- The fifth annual Joint Warfighting Conference offered an East Coast companion to the popular AFCEA-USNI West conference held each year in San Diego, CA. This conference provided a premier venue for engaging the warriors and industry leaders who are shaping the nation’s military strategies and warfighting platforms.
- PrISM Enterprise Product release version 1.0
- Had a great time at the Government Enterprise Architecture Conference & Expo in Washington, DC. We exhibited and interacted with the attendees in the Federal community. We had many old faces and new friends stop by our booth and discuss how we could enable a brighter future for their organization.
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Version 2.3 release
- Our team participated in another fantastic event enabled through AFEI, Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture, in Hampton, VA. Our CEO, Paul Johnson, engaged an outstanding crowd of enterprise architecture practitioners from the DoD Community with a presentation entitled DoDAF in Action that outlined our efforts around DoDAF modeling using Search and Rescue (SAR) examples.
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Version 2.2 release
- Thanks for visiting us at the Open Group Architecture event in Boston, MA. Our CEO, Paul Johnson, presented: "EA for Decision Support - Connecting Data to Decisions" on the morning of the 21st of July.
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) 1.5 and 2.0 Microsoft Visio stencil version 1 release
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) Version 2.0 release
- Participated in the 2010 DoD Enterprise Architecture Conference in San Antonio, Texas. http://www.afei.org/events/0A05/Pages/default.aspx
- Participated in the AFCEA Joint Warfighting Event and The Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer hosted DON IM and IT Conference in Virginia Beach, VA http://www.afcea.org/events/jwc/10/presentations2.asp
- Our team participated in the FOSE technoology expo in Washington, DC. http://fose.com/events/fose-2010/information/expocad-page.aspx
- Formalized partnership with Spectrum Systems as a GSA partner making our products and services available through the GSA advantage program. This enables our Federal and State customers discounted rates for our world class solutions.
- Completed tool analysis for Pragmatica EA Framework (PEAF) version 2 Tool Vendor Scores and Tool Vendor Details documents released at http://www.pragmaticea.com/peaf2-model.htm
- Registered DE2M with International Council on System engineering (INCOSE) General Tools Database, sponsored by the Tools Database Working Group at http://www.paper-review.com/tools/tdb/home.php.
- Lockheed Martin began using our Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler (DE2M) product in partnership with us to develop the DODAF 2.0 models.
- We spoke and participated at the IBM Rational Software Conference
Innovation 2009: Telelogic User Group Conference, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort - Orlando, FL Defining and Aligning Requirements using System Architect and DOORs
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler Version 1.4 release
- Data Enabled Enterprise Modeler Version 1.0 release